Monday, February 23, 2015

Visitors Returned

Hi all -

I just have to share my excitement!  My moose friends returned this afternoon!  This time Lance saw them first. He never barks in the house, so when he gave a little half bark while looking at the front door, I went to see what was bothering him. As I went to the door, he ran out the doggie door and started barking because he knew I was going to keep him in the house. But he ran away from the moose as he barked, so it didn't seem to bother them for some reason. I was shocked! They didn't even move while I was out on the front porch yelling at him to come in the house. This was amazing because the moose were just on the other side of my little wire fence, less than 15 feet away from me. Since I couldn't get Lance, I went in the house and got my camera instead, and just stood on the front porch taking pictures. I wish you could tell by the pictures just how close I was to the moose! They would just eat a little, then look at me for a little, then go back to eating. I was so excited!

Here are some of my pictures to share:








I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment